Sunday, April 6, 2014

Thing 16 - Audio

This thing has been kind of fun.  Again, I didn't have as many choices for programs as was suggested.  I couldn't get either Audioboo or ipadio for my device, so I went with SoundCloud.  It had the same feature as the other app, allowing me to record and share as well as follow and listen to other people's sounds.  Soundcloud has mainly music, so my little radio-type announcement of a poetry contest may not be the typical sound cloud.  I just recorded a few lines of poetry about spring (T.S. Elliot, Robert Frost and William Carlos Williams) and then announced the contest.  I took a picture of some melting snow near my house and posted that as the image.  As with other things I did, I had trouble posting.  I tried to post to Tublr and my blog, but it sort of froze up my device.  I even tried turning it off and back on again, but I still get a "working on it" circle when I try to open my blog from my device.  I am posting this from my laptop, which I find much more efficient for typing.  I will keep trying to post the stuff I'm doing, but I guess you'll just have to take my word for it for now.  I'm not sure if it is slow wi-fi or what, but posting has been the most challenging task for me on these apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment