Friday, April 4, 2014

Thing 15 - Infographics

I downloaded Infographics Hub which seemed the only app that was compatible with my device.  Although it had many fun graphics to looks at, I'm not sure how I would use these.  I looked at one on Antibiotics and how their overuse is causing super resistant bugs.  The bugs looked like a cross between superman and an alien.  The poster was laid out well with different sections such as History, The First Signs, MRSA, and Trust Your Immune System.  I also looked at another one comparing health in 1950 vs. today.  Two sides, Then and Now with lifespan, dying, health costs etc. compared.  I can "share" the app on Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook.  I kind of hate to clutter up my personal Facebook account just trying out an app, so I just posted one of them on Twitter.  From Twitter it was a link, so the nice graphic has to be clicked on to be revealed.  Maybe I will try one on facebook to see if the graphic shows up on the page.  I thought maybe there would be some instruction on how to make an infographic--that might be useful for library education.

No comments:

Post a Comment