Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thing 14 - Videos


I downloaded viddy and have found it to be very easy to use.  I took a very boring video of my daughter's dog--sleeping, but I was able to add music and spruce up the color to make it look more interesting.  I found a video on my machine that I had taken a month or so ago and I was able to make a "viddy" with it.  I find it to be fun.  I hope that I can make a short video that can be shown to classrooms about the summer reading program.  I tried to do one earlier this week, but the sound was not very good.  I think I need to have it be more visual--maybe I will do a puppet show.  Anyway, videos are like photos that can be posted on the website.  I like the idea of doing training videos to show people how to place holds or order ebooks.  I will try to attach the viddy that I made.  Well--I couldn't get it done--the most I managed was to post it to my Twitter Account (Katherine Morrow@ islelibrary).  I will try to post a thumbnail of the video from my tablet.


No comments:

Post a Comment