Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Thing 9 - Taking & Editing Photos

I downloaded the Line Camera App.  I've had some fun sprucing up pictures.  There's a design and a beauty feature.  I haven't quite figured out the beauty--maybe if I took a portrait of someone, I could manipulate the picture better to enlarge and brighten eyes.  The picture I took had such small children's eyes, that I couldn't see the difference.  The design feature was fun--I was able to put some snow on Carolyn's picture, a flowered frame, a star and her name.  
I can see using this app both personally and professionally.  It is a fun way to work with pictures that end up being posted on facebook or a blog.  Blogs are becoming more popular at our library and the ones with nice graphics are probably more appealing than just text--especially a picture about what you are blogging about. I hope to use some of these features when I write another blog post.  I looked at the Google app store and there appear to be numerous photography apps that range in price from $.99 to about $4.99.  That also seems like an inexpensive price for enhanced photos.  I also looked at the camera app that is already installed on my ASUS memo pad.  Although I couldn't find frames or stamps, I was able to try some different effects.  I'll try to post a picture from the camera app.  These features have been lots of fun and I look forward to using them more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment