Friday, March 28, 2014

Thing 13 Presentations

Thing 13 involves presentations.  I downloaded the deck app and was able to make a presentation regarding summer reading.  I found it a little frustrating to figure out how to get my titles typed in, so I was kind of surprised when it actually worked.  I was able to view my slide show in two different styles.  Both I found very appealing.  The only trouble was that it can't be easily exported to another application.  I would have liked to add it to my blog, but I didn't see a way to do it.  I can show someone my slideshow, but I can't email it to anyone unless they have the deck application to open it.  I am typing this information on my work computer, but I will try to save a copy of the image of the first slide and then copy it on to my blog from my device.

No comments:

Post a Comment